Programmer. Technical Artist.
Global Game Jam
- Rapid prototyping
- Design and programming of AI, user interface, and resource systems
- Creation and implementation of a visual style with in-engine techniques
- Graph-based handling of resource networks
- AI flocking behavior
- Command parsing that drives behavior for AI groups
- Unity, C# (gameplay, effects)
- Sibelius (music)
Made in 48 hours for the 2018 Global Game Jam, Command Line is a drone management and resource collection
game centered around writing programs that are broadcast from communication hubs to the fleets in their command.
Due to the brevity of the jam, some gameplay elements were designed but never implemented, however the final
product showcases many of the core systems and could easily serve as a basis for future development.